Monday, July 6, 2015

A NEW Saturday morning MUSIC CLASS is Starting!!!

I'm super super excited to bring our happy music free spirited music class to Springfield Township!  aw, yeah!  My family and I live in Wyndmoor and love everything about being a part of Springfield Township!  I can't wait to share music and moments with my neighborhood community!!  AND...I've been wanting to create a music class for the lovely mama's and papa's who are full time worker bees.  I've gotten so many requests and..... it's happening!

Here are the deets:  spread the love!

EVERY SATURDAY at 10am at Grace Lutheran Church 801 E. Willow Grove Avenue Wyndmoor 19038 starting July 18th!!!  Enter from the back parking lot and find the far left red door.  I will have a sign on the door.  Come on in!

Sending love to you and your families.
xo,g

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gina! How long do the classes normally run for? And are we able to just pop in? I have a 9.5 month old who's naps vary depending on the day haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn! Classes are ongoing- no sessions! And you can absolutely totally just pop in. Here's the scoop: $12 drop in; or buy a 10 class card (I honor it for 4months- so no worries) at $100.00. If you have 2 munchkins it is $15 for 2 to drop in and $130.00 for 10 classes. Can't wait to meet you and your little 9.5 month old!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. music store Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up!

    ReplyDelete