Monday, September 26, 2016

to the children and parents who SANG on this record!!!!

My Amazing Talented Joyful Superstars...Stella, Louisa, Farrah, Kingston, Elise, Finleigh, Remi, Aurora, Joey, Vesper, Uma, Aliyah, Nabil, Sophia, Julia, Aria, Phoenix, Ruby, Theo, and ALL YOU SPECTACULAR PARENTS...Linda, Mariama, Jess, Jerika, Monica, Sarah, Alicia, Jeff, Timothy, Georgia, Andrew, DJ Matt, Sarah, Christa, Aicha, and my mom Marybeth!!!! YOU.You.YOU. I am over the moon doing cartwheels over YOU. Thank you, again, for being so open to participate and play with me on this record!!! Y'all gave it your ALL, and I am forever grateful to you. You shared your heart and it's on this album! you're amazing. you're beautiful. you're generous. you're my superstars forever and ever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment