Monday, October 10, 2016

PICS and VIDEOS from the CD Release!


 What an amazing, spontaneous moment at the end of the concert!  All the children gathered around the piano with me.  I loved hearing their sweet little voices surrounding me.  Such love.

Album Art painted by Nathaniel Lee, a Master Painter with the Philadelphia Mural Arts Program.  Nate is an amazing artist!  I'm so incredibly fortunate to have Nate's beautiful and thoughtful and energetic work be the face of this project.  Go Nate!!!!

 Pre-show squeeze with my girl, Kim Kaplan!!!  i luv you, lady.

  haha!  the merch table crew.  Theo, Ruby, and my gorgeous niece, Joey!

 This family is so dreamy.  Mama Alesia skipped Lucia's nap for this!  :)

 Mama Sarah drove up from Delaware with her boys- Lloyd and Stanley!!!  Lloyd's been coming to music since he was Stanley's age!

 Here's little Stella getting a fun stamp.  Thx, Joey!!!

  woohoo!


 Alonzo and Ozzie.  I teased Ozzie that it was his show (see back drop).
 Here's Finn singing along to "Friendship" during the show. so cute!

 "Nobody's Perfect"

  Thank you, again, for making this a great kick off for my New CD!!!!  I can't wait to keep sharing these songs with you!!!!  see you soon, my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment