Thursday, April 5, 2018

"Cardinal Cardinal" album has won A Parents' Choice Award!

WOW!!  I'm so so so honored!!!!  Thank you so much, Parents' Choice Awards!!  It just makes me feel tons and tons of love for all the beautiful beings that helped me make "Cardinal Cardinal!"  AND it makes me feel especially thankful to YOU for enjoying this music so much.  I love hearing you sing with me at class or at a show.  I love hearing it's in your minivan, packed full of kids, heading out for a road trip.  I love hearing it's being played in a grown ups car without kids.  I love hearing how you make those songs your own, how they belong to you and your family.  You're so awesome.

and thank you, for sharing this moment with me today :)

Check out the Parents' Choice review here..  Cardinal Cardinal

Cartwheel out,

G

No comments:

Post a Comment