Sunday, April 17, 2016

Studio- Second Session!! so FUN!

Alonzo is ready!

listening back to some tracks with my crew!  I love how everyone hung out after they finished killing their performances.  It was such a blast!  Tons of laughing.  My stomach muscles hurt from laughing that night.  xoxo 

warming up!!  wore my lucky high tops!

in LOVE with this piano.  really.


Jeff Twardzik!  Y'all will hear his beautiful voice on "Tweedly Dee"  thanks, Jeff!!

O.K. so this was an impromtu choir opportunity I sprung upon them.  I knew they'd do this.  They did not.  And...they were amaaaazing!  They totally became an instant gang.  all love.  hee hee...i love my sneaky attacks:)))

rehearsal a couple nights before our studio session!  Alonzo is giving me double jazz hands with mini shakers.  He's a professional.

my Linda!!  This is Linda Regan- best friend and goddess of music.  We met in college and sang and danced together right from the start.  It was a total dream to do this together:))  You will hear her beautiful voice and feel her beautiful energy on "You're My Little One," "Firetruck," "Lovey," "Nobody's Perfect," and a few more!!!  thank u, Lin!

go Timothy Hill!  Y'all will hear his gorgeous trumpet solo on "Tweedly Dee."  thanks, Timothy!!!

again, the gang.  they have the same silly heart.  LOVE
every second of this experience has been a dream!  to ALL of our adventures ahead- may they be sparkly and bright and clear!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment