Thursday, April 7, 2016

Want to know what Music Class is like??!!! lovelovelove. These beautiful pictures are by Linley Wynne!!! thank you so much, Linley!!! you really captured IT.

look at my sweet Nicholas.  my dance partner.

Quintin is giving me eyes.

aw, Cole.

this is what is all about for me!!!  so sweet.

Floretta and Cole.  I love them!


JoAnn.  JoAnn.  JoAnn.  you are the best.

Yes!  Go Margo!  Grandmothers!!!!


Miles is so loved.

the face.  the little fingers.

Go Natalie.  ha!

Franci and Laurel!!

my BUD, my Khalil!


cutie patootie, Ben.

sassy dance moves, sweet family.

of course, Uma turned her scarf into a cape.  duh.


Ben loves drums.  ha!


Sydney my little dancing queen!!

little Talia and mama Ellen!







dancin!




the face the face the face.  aw, Laurel!

this makes me laugh!



Ben found another drum.

Renee!!!!  little doll.

i love Ben's expression here!




doing some flips!

getting in squeezes!

and kisses!

and tickles!




another drum.



wait.  His expression AGAIN- cracks me up!!





go Khalil singing a solo!







No comments:

Post a Comment