Friday, August 18, 2017

Schedule Update for August- pls read! August classes cancelled!

Hey Gang!

I have to cancel classes these final two weeks, y'all.  Busted my shoulder up from a tough and hardy wiffle ball game with my little boys. Heard this type of injury is common with athletes- so, yeah, whiffle ball.  makes sense.  ha!  But I really seriously dislocated my shoulder.  Can't wait to heal this!!!!!

I will see everyone at class September 5th, Tuesday 9:30am and 10:30am in Mt. Airy!  Then, all is up and running.  Please stay tuned for some new classes starting up too.... I'll send out an announcement soon!

Some awesome Family Concerts are happening and we can't wait!!!

August 23rd, Wednesday evening
Narberth Park Pavillion
Music with Gina and Friends 6pm-7pm
118 Conway Avenue, Narberth 19072
bring a blanket; bring a picnic, free ice cream

September 9th, Saturday evening
The Manney Adoption Benefit Concert
5:30pm-whenever
Music with Gina and Friends 6pm sharp
Backyard of 5318 Baynton Street, Phila
bring a picnic dinner and friends
suggested donation of $20.00 per person (children are free) includes:

5:30pm-9:00pm: Music, dance, drinks, silent auction, and more
-Drinks from Young American Cider and other local brews
-Mother Superior Kombucha
-Homemade desserts and late night s'mores
-kids activities
-childrens movie 9pm, bonfire

I hope you all enjoy the rest of this sweet summer and I will see you at the shows and at class!

peace and health and love to you,
g
@musicwithgina
Music with Gina Facebook
www.musicwithgina.blogspot..com

1 comment: