Friday, August 25, 2017

Such a Fun Narberth Show with YOU!!

My band mates and I had a wonderful time sharing the summer evening with you in beautiful Narberth PA.  Here are some pics from the show.  Thank you all so much for coming out!  There were so many moments I'd watch you dance and be silly with your children.  It was inspiring!  Keep doing what you're all doing.  Tons and tons of love bouncing all around that park!  xoxo

 this adorable perfect being is JUDE!  my bud.

  these 2 vibrant girls, Aria and...Aria, sang and danced the whole show!  I love everything about them :)

 Timothy Hill and Ozzie Uzurgurlu behind the scenes.  They rocked tonight!
 Singing about love and peace and being a part of very rad music community makes for a very special night.  Thanks, again, to you all!  You really move me.


 a spontaneous very cute choir happened during the show!  They all helped me sing "Alien."  They were awwwweeeesome!!!

 What a show!  Look at their little faces singing their hearts out!  That's the stuff.  

No comments:

Post a Comment