Monday, September 4, 2017

BIG Week ahead!! xoxo

Hi everyone!

This is such a time of transitions!!!!  You are all on my mind.  For the first time, all three of my children will be in school :)  It always seemed so far away- and yet- I'm attempting to flow into this next phase with joy and grace and gratitude.  I am prepared to bring along a half a box of tissues at the bus stop tomorrow.  I embrace that too!  We are all doing our best and we need to hold each other up.  What an emotional role it is to be a parent.  I know, for certain, you and I feel the same:))))  I'll be thinking of you all this week.  I see us all waving goodbye as the bus pulls away, or watching those little bodies bounce down the driveway and into their school.  We want all the best possibilities for them.  It almost hurts.

I'm gonna surround all of our children with lots of love and light and humility as they make their transition into the new school year.  And let's surround each other with tons of compassion as WE do a little more letting go.

And our Music Classes are HERE for you and those little ones still at your side each day!  It's a safe place to dance and be silly and just have fun.  Just show up however you are.  We will take care of you!  I can't wait to see you!

TUESDAY 9/5
9:30am & 10:30am
Summit Presbyterian Church
6757 Greene Street
Philadelphia 19119

WEDNESDAY 9/6 (NEW new NEW Class)
9:30am
Grace Lutheran
801 East Willow Grove Ave
Wyndmoor 19038
(back parking lot- red door will be open!)

SATURDAY 9/9
10:00am
Grace Lutheran, Wyndmoor 19038

ALSO...
Music with Gina and Friends will be performing at a beautiful Event for an absolutely beautiful Family!!!  Don't Miss it!!

September 9th
Concert and Silent Auction
to Benefit the Manney's Adoption Fund
5318 Baynton Street Philadephia 19144
Music with Gina performs at 6PM
bring a blanket and picnic dinner
$20 per person, children are free
-kombucha
-hand crafted beers
-snacks
-campfire
-movie outside for the kids
-and more

See y'all this week!!!!

LOVELOVELOVE,
Gina


No comments:

Post a Comment